Monday 8 October 2018

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. The shade I have here is called HD Embrace. This was made in the USA and you get 0.2 fluid ounces of product. Depending on where you buy this, it seems to range from $9 - $12CND.

Here is the swatch of the liquid lipstick. It's a light nude pink, slightly lighter than my natural lip color which makes is super wearable. The formula is ok not my favorite that's for sure. It takes this lipstick a long time to set about 20 minutes or more and during that time it's a sticky glossy feeling. Once this does finally dry down you hardly notice that your wearing anything, at least until you eat or drink something. It doesn't make the lips feel dry which is a plus for me as I hate it when liquid lipsticks dry out my lips. This isn't totally transfer proof which depending on your taste could be a good or bad thing. I don't mind it transferring depending on the situation. Sometimes I just want to eat a piece of pizza and have my lipstick still be there. I'm also not a huge fan of the smell. Most liquid lipsticks that smell, that smell tends to go away as it dries, with this one not so much. It smells sickly sweet and chemically. Not nice that's for sure. It's not something I would buy again unless there was a shade I just had to have (which thus far there isn't) and it's  just not a lipstick I reach for that much. Not with how long it takes to dry down. I like my lipsticks to dry down pretty quickly. Anywho, have any of you tried this lipstick? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...