Monday 31 December 2018

l'oreal voluminous million lashes review

hello everyone, today i am going to review the l'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara. this mascara costs around $10.00 from the drug store and you get 0.3 fluid ounces of product. according to the l'oreal website, this mascara is suitable for people who wear contact lenses or have sensitive eyes. perfect my eyes are fairly sensitive. the brush is a large rubber one that is actually pretty flexible so you can really get up into those lashes. after one coat though, i will say that it doesn't give me that much volume. you defiantly need to do two coats if you want to see results, however i am perfectly fine just doing one coat. i already have fairly thick and long lashes so i honestly just want to darken them. it seems to last a good amount of time on my eyes and doesn't seem to flake or bother my eyes. it's a good mascara it just isn't as good as my holy grail covergirl orange tube. would i repurchase? maybe if i need mascara or it was on sale. sorry but your just not as good as my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...