Friday 12 October 2018

Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. The shade I have here is called cloud and is a light lilac with gold shimmer. You get 0.153 fluid ounces of product and it costs $31.00CND. The claims is that this is long wearing, smooth, light wearing with a barely there feel and has minimal fallout. It can be worn alone or on top of another eye shadow.

Look at how gorgeous this is! I am seriously in love with this product and want to get more of them. It is pretty long wearing, dries down pretty quickly and doesn't transfer to the upper lid. I had basically no fallout when I applied this and it was super comfortable. It honestly didn't feel like I had anything on. I even fell asleep with this on forgetting that I was wearing it. I feel like these are great to add a pop of shimmer to look or even just to wear alone to give a really nice shimmery eye. I need more of these!

*EDIT* I bought another one of these and thought I would show you the swatch of it.

 The shade here is called Vivid Sapphire. It performs basically the same as Cloud does.

This is super pretty. Depending on the light it can look blue or the purple from the glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...