Friday 5 October 2018

Callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Sheet Mask

Hello everyone today I will be reviewing the Callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Sheet Mask. I got this in one of my Ipsy Glam bags, I'm not totally sure which one but it might have been June's? Anyway you can buy a three pack of this mask from the Callyssee website for $28.50USD.  Now I can't find out to much information about the product like if it's cruelty free or anything, all I know is that the company claims to use organic coffee in their masks. The mask is also made in Korea.
Their claims to be that Argan Kernal Oil, Soybean Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract and Ginseng Root Extract in this mask. It claims that my skin will look more vibrant, happy and beautiful.
While I wouldn't say that my face looks more vibrant or anything like that, I will say that it does make my face feel smooth and moisturized. I'm not super keen on the smell as to me it just smells like alcohol or the fact that the hole for the mouth is huge. Like the hole not only has space for my mouth but also my chin, so trying to place the mask in a way that it covers my chin is a bit of a pain. I'm not super mad at this mask as like I said it makes my skin feel nice, but it's not something I'm going to go out of my way to buy. I feel like $30 is a bit much for three masks. I wouldn't be mad though if I got more in on of my Ipsy bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...