Friday 20 July 2018

Sephora Pro Bullet Crease Brush

Hey guys how's it going? Today I will be reviewing the Sephora Collection Pro Bullet Crease Number 86 brush.

This brush retails at Sephora Canada for $25.00CND. The claim for this brush is that it is a all in one brush, where you can use it to place eyeshadow in the crease and blend it. While I do think that this brush is great at placing eyeshadow I don't think it's very good at blending. When I blend with this brush it just blends the shadow kind of patchy, like it almost skips on the skin when blending. This does do a ok job of blending on the outer V though. I will say that this brush does feel like a good quality brush and even managed to hold it's shape after washing. I so have yet to have any hairs fall out, which I hate it when a brush sheds. It's an ok brush, I just hate the price of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...