Wednesday 18 July 2018

Anti Haul - Shit I'm Not Going To Buy

Hey guys welcome! Today I am going to do something a little different. I'm going to list off the super hyped or new makeup I'm not going to buy, like an anti-haul. This is kind of going to be the blog version of what Kimberly Clark on Youtube did.

First up is the Kylie Cosmetics Summer Collection. Reason why I'm not getting this? It's expensive AF and honesty the colors just don't appeal to me. I feel like I already have them in other palettes.

Next up is this new setting powder from HUDA Beauty. It's plain and simple, I don't wear foundation and when I do I use a cheap translucent powder. It's just not my jam fam.

I hate their skincare, it gives me burns and break outs. I don't even want to bother with their makeup, it will probably do the same to my skin. I'm also not huge on highlighting. Also this is $53.00! WTF!!

This one will be a bit of a shock, because the colors look really nice. This is the Kat Von D 10th Anniversary eyeshadow palette. I'm not getting this because the last palette I got, The I Am Divine palette, I wasn't really that impressed with it. Maybe this one is better but I'm going to Kat Von D eyeshadows a break.

Next up we have this highlighter palette from Charlotte Tilbury. Again it's highlighters, not my thing and expensive!

Next we have the 27 eyeshadow palette from MELT. Although I think the colors are pretty and I would love to try their formula, this is just way to expensive for me. it's $58.00 USD convert that to Canadian and add tax, shipping and customs fees and this is probably about $75 - $80.00. I think not.

Finally we have the Lunar Beauty Life's a Drag eyeshadow palette. One I'm not really a Manny fan, two the colors don't speak to me and three, I just don't have an interest in it.


Are any of you guys going to purchase these? Should I do another one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...