Monday 23 July 2018

Ipsy Glam Bag July - What I Got

Hello everyone! Today I will be showing you what I got in my July Ipsy Glam Bag. If you don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription where you get about 5 makeup, skincare and hair care products. The difference with Ipsy as opposed to other makeup subscriptions, is that you can pick your preferences. Now they don't always follow your preferences but it does help a bit. For example I have my preferences set to I am adventures with color, no face products, no hair care, only skin care is face masks, love eyeshadow brushes, liquid lipstick, mascara, nail polish and eyeshadow. For the most part, I get whats on my preferences but as you can see from above, sometimes you will get the odd item you don't want.

 First up we have this blush/bronzer duo from Pacifica. This is something I'm not super thrilled to have. I'm not someone who wears foundation and therefore I don't require blush and bronzer. Anyway the shades are called Beaming and Tenderheart.
 Next up we have the Elizabeth Mott Tapered Blending Brush. I feel like I can never have enough blending brushes, so I'm cool with this.
Next we have the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in the shade Stepping Out. Although I'm all for getting liquid lipstick, brown isn't really my color. It makes me look even paler than I am.
Next we have the Callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Sheet Mask. Hey man nothing wrong with sheet masks.
Finally we have this eyeshadow by Ella Eden in the shade Harmony. This is a super pretty shade I can't wait to play with it.

All in all my bag wasn't that bad. I of course am not impressed about the blush/bronzer duo but whatever, you win some you loose some. What did you guys get in your Ipsy bag this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...