Friday 1 June 2018

Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist Review

Hello everybody today I will be reviewing the Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist. I received this facial mist in my May Ipsy Glam bag. Both on the Ipsy website and on the Air Repair website, this product retails for $10.00 USD. You get 2 fl oz of product and is vegan, gluten free and cruelty free.

I hate this product. The smell is pretty strong and perfumery which I hate. Let me put it this way, I had a cold, used this and I could smell it even though I couldn't normally smell things. That's how strong the scent is. It's not a nice perfume smell either, it's very floral and floral scents just aren't my thing. This honestly didn't really do anything for my skin. It felt like I was just putting water on my face, not hydrating at all. I have found as well that it also makes me break out and when first applying slightly burns my skin. I don't know what ingredient is bothering me but my skin just is not happy when I use this spray.

This I feel is just a waste of money. It's fancy scented water that does nothing for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...