Monday 28 May 2018

Maybelline Lashsensational Luscious Reivew

Hello everybody today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara. This mascara retails for $8 - $10 depending on where you get it. You get 0.32 fl oz of product in this tube.

The wand is rubber which is something I much prefer than the traditional wands. The tip of the wand is slightly flexible making it easy to really get into the lashes and comb the product through. The formula is really wet so it takes a little longer to dry. Wet formulas aren't my favorite but it's not the end of the world for me, I can make it work. What I don't like about this mascara is that it is oddly heavy. Like it makes my lashes feel super heavy, even when dried I can still feel to weight of the mascara. I think if I was someone who curled my lashes, this mascara would not hold the curl. That curl would be gone pretty much instantly. This is a mascara that I just won't reach for that much. I don't like mascara's that feel like I'm wearing mascara, if that makes sense. So far you guys, none of the mascara's I've tried are living up to my holy grail. It's kind of disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...