Friday 7 December 2018

oryza beauty lipstick

hello everyone, today i will be reviewing the oryza beauty lipstick in the shade opus. i got this in my october ipsy glam bag, and it is a full size product. i can't seem to find this particular shade either on ipsy or the oryza website, but the other lipsticks are $22.50 for 1.3 ounces of product.

here is the swatch. the shade is a dark berry color, but it's not super dark and least for my skin is totally wearable. this does have a slight lipsticky smell, but it isn't super noticeable once it's on your lips. it's pretty comfortable on the lips, i hardly noticed it was even on, which is a huge plus. the pigment on this isn't bad either, i only had to do one coat to get good opacity. all in all, this isn't a product i wouldn't mind getting in my ipsy bag, but this isn't one i'd go out of my way to buy either. i feel like $22.50 is a bit much for a lipstick but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...