Monday 10 December 2018

maybelline fit me foundation

hello everyone, today i will be reviewing the maybelline fit me foundation. the shade i wear, or at least the shade i was matched to is 120 classic ivory. now this shade is actually too dark for me so the person who matched me with that shade clearly has no idea what she is doing. anyway...
this foundation seems to retail around $10.99 depending on where you buy it and you get 1 fluid ounce of product. from the photo this claims to be for normal to dry skin.
so besides the fact that it's too dark for me, i am not a fan of this foundation. as i  have mentioned before, i have weird skin. my upper lip and chin tend to be oily, my nose and forehead tend to me dry and the rest of my skin is normal. well this foundation isn't very comfortable first of all and doesn't seem to really stay in my t zone. yes i know my lip area and chin are oily, so i expected that i would have to powder that, but it's the same thing on my nose and the rest of the my face. it just seems to slide off after an hour or so.
the coverage on this isn't that great either, you can still see the redness of my skin after one layer. doing another layer of this foundation is a no no as it will look really cakey! not a cute look.so i'm not a fan of this foundation at all. it literally just sits there collecting dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...