Monday 1 October 2018

OFRA Cosmetics Single Eye Shadow

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the OFRA Cosmetics eye shadow single in the shade Blue Jeans. I got this eye shadow from OFRA in my August Ipsy Glam bag, which surprised me as this is full sized! There is 4 grams of product and it costs $15.00USD from the OFRA website.

Please excuse the scratch on my arm, I have no idea where that came from. Anyway here are the swatches. The first one is done just a finger and the one below it is done with a brush.
This is a super pretty eye shadow and I'm glad I got it in my glam bag. It's pretty pigmented and easy to work with. You can use it with or without a base. I'm curious to know if all of OFRA's eye shadows are as good as this. I would love to try more but it's a bit to expensive for me. Converting to Canadian it would be about a $20.00 eye shadow and that doesn't count shipping, taxes and customs. If you live in the US then maybe you should give this a try, thus far OFRA eye shadows seem decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...