Friday 28 September 2018

Gone But Not Forgotten: Colourpop All I See Is Magic

Hello everyone, with companies now starting to launch their holiday collections, it's time for us to remember the Colourpop All I See Is Magic eye shadow palette. This was their holiday palette for 2017 and my first purchase from Colourpop. This palette is cruelty free and made in the USA.

For the first row of swatches we have Top Notch, Treat Yourself, 11:11, Now and Zen and Go Wish.

Next is Pitter Patter, Wishful Winking, Something Special, Twinkle Toes and Tinsel Town.

Finally we have Never Never, Imperial, T-Cup, Big Spoon and Save it for Later.

Honestly this palette is what made me fall in love with Colourpop. The formula on these eye shadows are amazing. They are pigmented, easy to work with and don't have to much fallout. With this palette too their is a dupe for Urban Decay's Lounge single eye shadow, the shade in this palette is Twinkle Toes. This was I believe only $20.00 USD as well, which is pretty good with how good these eye shadows are. Colourpop is pretty affordable I regardless of the shadow finish, they all preform just as well. I highly recommend this brand if you haven't tried their eye shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...