Monday 17 September 2018

Pacifica Coconut Infused Blush Duo

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing this blush/bronzer duo from Pacifica. Sadly I can't find much information on this product. I got this in my july ipsy glam bag, which I wasn't super impressed with as on my profile it says no face products. All I can tell you (acording to the label) is that this is vegan and cruelty free. The shades are Beaming and Tenderheart and this was made in China. It also looks like you get 8 grams of product.

For this first set of swatches I didn't blend it out so you get an idea as to what the colors look like. The top one is supposed to be the bronzer and the bottom, the blush.

Here are the swatches blended out.
The bronzer is a bit too light for me and too warm, with how much red is in my face I prefer using cooler tones on that rare occasion that I bronze. The blush on the other hand is too dark and not my color at all. If I'm going to use a blush, it's going to be a light pink.
The product feels smooth but just from swatching and letting it sit on my arm, I feel like it wouldn't last very long. Again blush and bronzer aren't my thing, I'm only doing this review because it came in my ipsy bag. I don't know if Pacifica was just trying to get rid of old stock, but as I stated above I literally can not find anything on this product. I can't even tell you how much it is. This is going to my mom that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...