Friday 21 September 2018

Maybelline Lasting Drama by Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the maybelline lasting drama by eyestudio gel eyeliner. The shade I have is blackest black, but you can get brown and charcoal. 
This claims to be 24 hour wear, smudge proof and waterproof. You get 3 grams of product and this was made in the USA. Depending on were you buy it, the price of this seems to range from around $9.00 to $12.00.
The brush provided in this is....ok. It's not super great especially if you want to do a precise wing. I personally prefer to use a angled brush. The black is super opaque which I love. I hate it when you get a black liner and it is dull. I will say that this is not going last you 24 hours, and it's also not smudge proof. Although this doesn't transfer to the upper lid, like some eyeliners if you touch the liner, you will get it on your fingers. Not to mention falling asleep in this stuff, your going to wake up looking like a racoon. This does seem to stay on the water line pretty well, especially if you have watery eyes, I don't think though that it will stay on if you go for a swim. A huge bonus for me with this eye liner is that it doesn't bother my eyes. My eyes will water like a rain storm when I put on eye liner, but this, nothing. If your also not that great at eye liner, like I am, it makes doing a wing pretty easy because of how creamy and easy it goes on. This product for me is a must have and has gotten me interested in working with eyeliner again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...