Friday 14 September 2018

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy nail polish. The two shades I have here are Gambling Heart (left) and What Happens In Vegas (right). With this nail polish you get 0.4 fluid ounces of product and it is made in the USA. Depending on where you buy it it seems to range from $6.00 to $9.00. There are both shimmer and cream shades in this range.
First things first, I do not expect a nail to not chip on me. I do manual labour four days a week for my job so chipping is going to happen. Anyway, these go on pretty opaque for shimmer shades, I managed to get away with only using two coats. The drying time with these as well is pretty damn fast, I'd say about 5 minutes for the purple and a little bit longer for the red.
Of course as expected when I went to work the next day the polish chipped a bit, but not super bad. It wasn't until day two at work that it started to really chip. A note though, that on the day I did my nails not long after they dried I did the dishes and the held up pretty good through that. Most nail polish I use will almost always chip a tiny bit at the ends when I do the dishes.
All in all, I think it's a pretty good nail polish. However, I would only buy it again when it goes on sale as $9.00 is a little much for me.
Have any of you tried this nail polish? If so, what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...