Monday 24 September 2018

Luxie 245 Small Shader Brush

Hello everyone, today I am reviewing the Luxie 245 Small Shader brush. I got this eyeshadow brush in my June Ipsy Glam bag. This brush retails for $15.77USD and is vegan,  cruelty free and synthetic.
I am super impressed with this brush and I honestly wish I had more than one. It is well built, doesn't shed and keeps it's shape after cleaning. It is great to use in the inner corner, doing a halo or precise work on your eyeshadow look. The handle isn't super long either so you can really get in there for doing complicated looks. Sadly because this is pretty expensive once it's converted to Canadian, I won't be buying any. I hope though that maybe I'll get another one in an Ipsy bag. I think if you do have the coin to spend, or if you are in the states you should give this brush a try. You will get a good use out of it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...