Monday 3 September 2018

Elizabeth Mott Tapered Blending Brush

Hello everyone, today I am reviewing the Elizabeth Mott Tapered Blending brush. I got this in my July Ipsy Glam bag, but it normally retails for $16.00 on the Elizabeth Mott website. The bristles on this brush are 100% synthetic and this brush is also cruelty free.
This is actually a pretty nice brush. The bristles are soft and it doesn't really shed, which I love. Nothing pisses me off more than when a brush sheds, especially when it's being used. Anyway..this works great to blend out eye shadow. I personally like to use this for blending out shadow on the outer crease, it does a good job at softening whatever shadow I use there. Now would I say go out and buy it? I mean maybe if your rich then go right ahead. If your not made of money like myself then you should probably wait. Do a subscription like Ipsy, they seem to send out a lot of brushes like this and who knows maybe you will get it too. I know I certainly wouldn't complain about getting this brush again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...