Friday 7 September 2018

Ella Eden Eye Shadow Single

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Ella Eden eye shadow single in the shade Harmoy. I got this eye shadow from my July Ipsy Glam Bag, though you can buy it on the Ella Eden website for $14.00. There is 3 grams of product with a shelf life of 36 months. This product is cruelty free but that is all I can find out about it.


Here are the swatches. The one on top was done with a finger and no base. The one on the bottom was done with a shader brush and no base.
The pigment on this is decent and the texture is nice and smooth. I do recommend using a light colored base to make this eye shadow stand out more. If that's not enough using your finger to apply, or getting the brush wet will defiantly help. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, screw on tops while good at keeping the eye shadow sealed are just a pain in the butt. Oh ya, this was also made in China. Which is something I know a lot of people will not be a fan of. Anyway, it's a nice little shade, a light shimmery peach which is perfect to pop in the centre of the lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...