Friday 10 August 2018

Violet Voss Flamingo Pro Eye Shadow Palette

Hello everyone, today I am going to review the Flamingo Eye Shadow palette by Violet Voss.

In this palette you get 20 1.8 gram eye shadows that include matte and shimmer. This palette is paraban, sulfate and phthalate free.

First row we have... Flamingos, Donut, Flip Flops and Bikini.

Next row is Oceanfront, Tidal Wave, Beach Ball and Watermelon.

Next is Lemonade, Pineapple, Popsicle and Sunbathe.
Next is Surf, Coral, Island and Sand.
Finally we have Seashell, Pinwheel, Sandals and Sunnies.

The formula of these eye shadows is the same as what I've seen in other Violet Voss palettes. Super soft, decently pigmented and easy to work with. These colors just scream summer to me and I am in love. Oceanfront and Surf are my fave shades and I definitely don't have anything in my collection like Surf. I really like too that they added a black so you could smoke out any look if you wanted too. The shimmers, while already pretty pigmented are insane when you use a wet brush. I have been using this palette a lot and I seriously love it. If you like using color, you need this palette as I feel there aren't many eye shadow palettes out there that are like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...