Monday 6 August 2018

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Hey guys how's it going? Today I will be reviewing the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara. This mascara retails for about $7-$8 CND and you get 0.44 fluid ounces of product. You can get this in three different colors; Very Black, Black and Black Brown.
First off I love the applicator on this mascara. It does a good job of combing through the lashes and I will even pair this with a mascara that clumps just to get rid of them. Sadly though, for me this doesn't add much length or volume to my lashes. I do notice though that my lashes aren't stuck together like they do when I use most mascaras. Because of this I like to pair this mascara with another like the Lash Blast Volume. This mascara combo is my holy grail. By itself this lasts pretty good as does the waterproof version. I prefer the normal mascara though as the waterproof version makes my lashes crunchy. I actually don't think you need the waterproof one as I've cried or have accidentally gotten my face a bit wet and the normal version did not move. I do recommend this to anyone, especially since it's drugstore and most people should be able to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...