Monday 13 August 2018

Doucce Luscious Lip Stain

How's it going everyone? Today I will be reviewing the Doucce Luscious Lip Stain. I got this in my June Ipsy glam bag, in the shade Passion Peach. The full size of this comes with the stain and a lipgloss topper for $28.00USD. There are currently 19 shades in the range with everyday, bold, bright and different shades.

First things first, I would exactly call this peach, it's much more orange in person which does not look good on me at all. I wish that I had received a more wearable color in my glam bag. The formula of this is pretty good. It lasts a REALLY long time, even staining (hence the fact that it's called a stain) and actually feels pretty comfortable on the lips. This is also super pigmented and you don't need to do multiple layers to get an opaque coat on your lips. I'm just really bummed that this isn't my color. I personally wouldn't pay the $30.00 but if I somehow got anther one of these in a subscription I wouldn't complain. Just send me a more wearable color, like a pink or a nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...