Wednesday 29 August 2018

Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick. The shade I have here is number 81 -Day Dreaming. This lipstick retails for about $18.00 CND and has 1.69 fluid ounces of product. This product has a large range of shades and comes in matte, satin and metallic finishes.

Day Dreaming is a dark mauve shade, a little darker than my natural lip color. The formula feels pretty comfortable and dries down pretty quickly. I love that this doesn't make my dry lips look even drier like I know some liquid lipsticks do. (Ahem...Stila...) This has pretty good staying power as well. I both ate and drank with this lipstick on and didn't really see much transfer. A huge plus for me.
I honestly think is a really good liquid lipstick. It's not crazy expensive, feels great, lasts long and you are guaranteed to find a color you like with it's huge range of shades. I actually plan on getting more shades because I like this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...