Monday 27 August 2018

BH Cosmetics Urban Luxe Warm To Go

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the BH Cosmetics Urban Luxe Warm Eyes To Go Palette. I got this as a free gift with one of my orders with BH, but I believe this retails for $4.99USD. In this you get 0.19 ounces of product, it is cruelty free and is made in China.

As you can see from the swatches this mini eyeshadow palette is pretty light and natural, perfect for one of those no makeup makeup looks.The quality of these eyeshadows are much better than what you get in the 120 palettes from BH Cosmetics. These aren't really my colors though, they are to natural and look pretty similar to one another. I also wish that there was a nice dark brown in this little palette, something to darken up the outer v or the crease. This just isn't a palette that I personally reach for. Someone who is new to makeup or someone who isn't into bold looks might get more use out of this than me. There is nothing wrong with the shadows themselves, they are nicely pigmented and easy to work with, pretty much the same quality as the Foil Eyes To Go. This is just much to light for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...