Monday 20 August 2018

Nails INC Unicorn Nail Polish Duo

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Nails INC Unicorn Nail Polish Duo. You can get this nail polish from Sephora and it retails for $19.00 CND. Each polish contains 0.47 fluid ounces of product. The company claims that these nail polishes are formulated without parabans and they are made in Luxembourg. The shade on the left is called Rainbow Wishes and the shade on the right is called Dream Dust.
Both of these colors are super pretty, I have nothing in my nail polish like them. Dream Dust is super pigmented and you could get away with doing one coat if you wanted, though I prefer doing two. Rainbow Wishes you need to do three coats to make it opaque. Not the end of the world to me as these polishes dry somewhat quickly. 
Now I don't expect a nail polish to not chip, I do manual labor so regardless any nail polish will chip on me. However within two hours of me putting this nail polish on, I did notice that Dream Dust had rubbed away a bit on one finger. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer before I did the dishes, I don't know. Once I re applied the nail polish though I didn't seem to have that problem again. 
Nails INC has a lot of interesting colors at Sephora that I would love to get. However, I don't really think that these are worth the price. I feel like they perform very similar to the cheaper nail polishes you can get at drugstores. Unless you are a collector like me, you don't need these polishes, but I like nail polish so I personally will probably get more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...