Friday 24 August 2018

Ipsy Glam Bag August 2018 - What I got

Hello everyone, it is finally that time again. Here is what I got in my August Ipsy Glam Bag.

First up we have these two sheet masks from Lab For You. Hey man you can never have to many sheet masks.

Next we have this teeny tiny face moisturizer from Purlisse. It literally smells like watermelon you guys, I love it.

Next up we have this tiny mascara from Mac. I'm actually kind of excited for this as I've never tried anything from Mac before.

Next is this eye shadow from Ofra in the shade blue jeans. I'm super stoked for this as this is not only full size but it is worth $15. That's over half the cost of the bag.

Finally we have this full sized Huda Beauty liquid lipstick. The shade I got is called Trophy Wife. You guys this is a $26 liquid lipstick. Holy crap.

You guys, I am super impressed with this bag. The value is basically double the cost of the bag. It's crazy. What did you guys get in your glam bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...