Friday 17 August 2018

Covergirl Trunaked Dazed Eyeshadow Palette

Hey there everyone, today i will be reviewing the Covergirl Truenaked Eyeshadow Palette in Dazed. This palette was made in Canada (yay) and is dermatology tested. You get 0.23 ounces of product and this eyeshadow palette retails for about $9.00 to $12.00CND. Pricey I know especially when you only get 8 eyeshadows.
Sadly these eyeshadows don't have names. All of these swatches were done with a finger and no base what so ever.
Although for the most part, the eyeshadows swatched pretty good when applied to the eyes they don't perform so well. Not only are theses somewhat chalky they are chunky as well and don't even get me started on the fallout. You get a crazy amount of fallout that is mostly glitter, making it a pain in the butt to get rid of. When using a brush trying to get these on the eyes, it takes a lot to make them pigmented. I have used these with a white base and a wet brush and I still have to work at it to make them pigmented. I get that this is a drugstore eyeshadow but this was just embarrassing. Now I don't know if the other eyeshadow palettes in the Trunaked range are this bad I certainly hope not. If by some chance they happen to go on sale, I wouldn't mind trying another palette just to see. This particular eyeshadow palette though, I don't recommend. again I'm going to have to point you in the direction of Colourpop if you want cheap but good eyeshadow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...