Wednesday 15 August 2018

Anti Haul 2 - Shit I'm Not Going Buy

Hello everyone! Today is another Anti Haul! aka Shit I'm Not Going To Buy! If you don't know what this is, every month or so I show you guys what new/hot releases I'm just not going to buy! So without further adeu, lets look at the shit I'm not going to spend my money on (and you shouldn't too).

first up! the jacylin hill x morphe vault eye shadow collection. honestly, i don't see anything super special about these palettes. these palettes have been done before and it's frankly kind of boring too me.

next up, the beauty blender bounce foundation. frankly i'm just up to supporting a company that has a shitty foundation shade range. not my cup of tea fam. maybe once they get their heads out their ass it might be worth to give it a shot but until then. you ain't getting my money beauty blender.

next up is this highlighter from kat von d. i'm sorry but i don't think a teal highlighter will look that good on my skin....or anyones for that matter. what is with companies doing really weird highlighter shades? i just don't get it.


next is this born this way concealer by too faced. call me cheap but i don't want to pay almost $40.00 for a concealer, not to mention when i look at the shades...i don't think there is one light enough for me.

next is this tiny eye shadow palette from natasha denona. sorry but i'm not spending $30.00 on five eye shadows. maybe if i ever win the lottery?


finally we have this lipstick from bite beauty. although it looks pretty i just don't see myself wearing a metallic gold lipstick. i don't even think it'd even look good on me to be  honest. it would literally just sit there and collect dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...