Friday 3 August 2018

Steve Laurant Blueberry Eyeshadow

Hey guys! Today I will be reviewing the Steve Laurant single eyeshadow in the shade Blueberry.

Here is the swatch. The first swatch was done with a finger and the second with a brush.

As you can see this eyeshadow is SUPER shimmery, despite that though there isn't much fallout. It's pretty soft and packs on the lid pretty well. I do recommend using a light colored base though to really make this eyeshadow pop.
This eyeshadow retails for $16.00 on the Steve Laurant website. I can't find to much information about the product besides that it is made in China and that there is 0.12 ounces of product. I got mine from my June Ipsy glam bag. The website too looks kind of sketchy, like it's unfinished. It's kind of sad as this is a pretty good eyeshadow and I really want to try the shade Green Apple. It does look like you can buy these eyeshadows from the Ipsy website, sadly though they only ship to the United States, so the rest of us are shit out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...