Wednesday 25 July 2018

Gone But Not Forgotten: Kat Von D Pastel Goth

Hello everyone today I am doing a new kind of segment on my blog. I'm calling it Gone But Not Forgotten, where I post a review on products that were limited edition and aren't around anymore, or other makeup that you can't get anymore. Today's review is on the Kat Von D Pastel Goth eyeshadow palette.

In this eyeshadow palette, you get 8 matte pastel eyeshadows. They are vegan and cruelty free, which should be obvious seeing as this is Kat Von D.

Here are the swatches from this palette. Each swatch was done with a finger and no base what so ever. First off we have Star, Clementine, Meow and Dope.

Next we have Doom, Gloom, Dagger and Skull.
These eyeshadows have decent pigment, feel nice and work well on the eyes. I do recommend using a white base though, to make the colors brighter. I find the quality of these shadows to be much better than what was used for the Kat Von D eyeshadow singles. You get little to no fallout with these, which when doing a colorful look is nice. Star is a really nice pale yellow and I'm actually pretty impressed by it as yellow seems to be a color that most companies don't do well. I actually kind of wish that this palette was still around so I could get a backup of these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...