Monday 16 July 2018

Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow

Hello everybody, hows it going? Today I will be reviewing the Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow eyeshadow. I got this in my May Ipsy Glam bag in the shade Mermaid Teal. The sample is 0.05 ounces while the full size of this eyeshadow is 0.07 ounces. This eyeshadow is made in South Korea and retails for $13.00 USD.

Here are some different swatches I did of the eyeshadow. The first one was done with just a finger. The second was done with a brush and no base. The last swatch was done with a brush using a concealer as a base.
While the color of this eyeshadow is nice I'm not a super huge fan of it. The formula to me feels kind of cheap, it's not super soft feeling. It also takes a LOT to make this eyeshadow fully opaque, you have to really layer this shadow. I will also mention that you do get glitter fallout with this shadow. To me this isn't a huge deal but I know some people are not a huge fan of that. This claims to be crease free and last all day, this isn't the case with me. While it didn't crease it didn't really stay on my lid very long before fading.
The color is so pretty but I just don't like the formula, I wish I did because this is a color I would wear all the time. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...