Monday 18 June 2018

TonyMoly Painting Therapy Pack Sebum Control

Hello everybody, today I will be reviewing the Tony Moly Painting Therapy Pack Black Color Clay Mask. I received this product in my May Ipsy Glam bag. This mask retails for $6.50 USD from the Tony Moly website and you get 0.35 fluid ounces of product. There are five different types of Painting Therapy Masks, with each one doing something different. The black mask has bamboo charcoal that apparently helps break down dead skin cells and extracting impurities. It claims it is perfect for controlling oil and sebum. This mask is also made in Korea.

While I don't think it does that much for my oil and sebum, I do find that my skin feels cleaner once I've done this mask. I tend to use this in my t zone as this is most problematic for me with both oil and acne. I do wish that there was also more product as well. If you are going to use this mask on your whole face, 0.35 fluid ounces won't last you that long. As for how the mask feels and smells, I don't really notice a smell which is nice. I hate it when masks or makeup and skincare products in general have a strong smell. This mask doesn't sting or tingle which is a plus and it also doesn't make the skin feel super tight like some masks can. I also find that after doing this mask my skin doesn't get that dry.

I do like this mask for how it makes my skin feel clean but I really wish you got more product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...