Wednesday 20 June 2018

June Ipsy Glam Bag

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would show you what I got in my Ipsy Glam Bag for the month of June. If you don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription for $10.00USD (about $20.00 CND after shipping) where you get about five makeup/skincare/haircare items. What's really cool about Ipsy is that you can set your preferences and they will try to match your monthly bag based on that. Anyway I will be doing reviews on the products I got at a later date, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Now on to the bag.

First thing I got in this months bag is the 245 small shader eye brush by Luxie Beauty. This retails for $12.00 on the Ipsy website. Hey man I'm always in need of brushes so I can't complain about this.

Next up is the Triple Citus Body Butter from Delectable by Cake Beauty. Not super thrilled I got this as the only skincare I put on profile is face masks. Skincare isn't really my thing. I guess I will use it on my super dry areas though. You can't buy this on Ipsy but the full size from Cake Beauty is $15.00 and is a Canadian company.

Next we have this lip stain in Passion Peach from Doucce. The full size of this product is $28.00. This is super bright and not normally a color I would go for, but I'll give it a go. Who knows, maybe it will look good on me.

Next up we have a couple of sheet masks from Biobell. These are the #unicornglow sheet masks that are made with chocolate, mulberry and honey. I hope this smells like chocolate. Anyway this retails for $4.99 on the Ipsy website. I've never actually tried a sheet mask before but I'm excited to give this a go.

Finally we have this Steve Laurant eyeshadow. The shade I got is blueberry. This retails for $16.00 on the Ipsy website. The color is really pretty. A light blue with a pearl reflect. Can't wait to try it.

All in all I'm happy with this months glam bag. I love the eyeshadow and I can't wait to try the face mask. I just wish I didn't get the body butter as skincare isn't my thing. I'll probably pass that on to my mom or something.




No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...