Friday 15 June 2018

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Review

How's it going everybody? Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick.This lipstick retails for about $9 and you get 0.17 fl oz of product. Currently there are 20 shades ranging from nudes to vampy to just plain weird colors. The color I have here is in the shade Dreamer.

Dreamer is a slightly lighter than my lips nude pink. This product does have a slight sweet scent to it that you can smell a little bit while it's on your lips but it isn't super strong. The formula on this is kind of weird. Although it does wear for a long time it doesn't fully set and remains a bit sticky. This doesn't transfer to much even though it stays sticky kind of like a gloss. I do also find that this is somewhat thick and therefore kind of looks a bit clumpy on the lips. If you don't like the feel of a lip gloss then this product isn't for you. I'm not a huge fan of the feel of this product, if it wasn't so sticky I would happily wear this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...