Monday 25 June 2018

BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Hey there everyone today I will be reviewing and showing swatches, of the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette. This eyeshadow palette is $12.99 USD and comes with 88 eyeshadows. It is vegan, cruelty free, gluten free paraban free, allergy tested and clinically tested. Below will be the entire palette swatched with just using a finger with no base.


row 1

row 2

row 3

row 4
row 5
row 6
row 7
row 8
row 9
row 10
row 11

As you can see from the swatches there are quite a few of these shadows that are pretty much the same. I feel like this palette is missing some important colors too. I wish there was a nice dark blue and a black. The pigment of the colors are hit and miss, the lighter shades seem to have less pigment therefore a white base should be use to make them more opaque. Most of these shadows aren't matte either, which is weird considering this is supposed to be a matte palette. The formula on these is ok, better than what you get in the BH 180 palettes but not as good as what you get in the BH Carli Byble palette. They are smooth but I do highly recommend using some sort of base with these eyeshadows. If you are someone who is starting out with makeup but you don't want to spend a lot of money, then yes I do recommend this eyeshadow palette. If you are someone who collects makeup or someone who is more advanced in makeup, you don't really need this eyeshadow palette. The formula to me isn't that great, I much prefer the formula of the Colorpop eyeshadows than I do with this BH palette. This just isn't a palette I reach for that often. If there was a lot more difference in a bunch of the shades, I would use this more but to many of colors are basically the same. Some look different on a arm swatch but once on the eyes just blend into eachother. I personally would rather pay a bit more to get more color payoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...