Friday 8 June 2018

BH Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick Review

Hey there everybody, today I will be reviewing the BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick. The shade I have here is called Tabitha. Online it looks like a nude baby pink but in real life it is much brighter. These liquid lipsticks retail for $8.99 USD but it frequently goes on sale for at least $4.00 USD. You get 0.12 oz of product and it is made in the USA. Currently, there are 24 different shades on the BH website. These liquid lipsticks are cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, allergy tested and dermatologist tested.

This color is quite pretty, but as I said much brighter than I thought it would be. The formula is pretty nice. It doesn't feel crazy drying on the lips and lasts a good while even though eating and drinking. I do recommend though that you wait a good hour after applying before eating to make sure it is fully dry. Like pretty much all liquid lipsticks if you have chapped or cracked lips this will make them look much worse. This liquid lipsticks does leave a little stain which to me isn't the end of the world. I would rather there be lots of pigment in a liquid lipstick then there being none.
I do think you guys should try this liquid lipstick out. It's a really good price, basically drugstore priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...