Monday 14 May 2018

Maybelline Real Impact Mascara BONUS Review

hey guys today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Real Impact Mascara in blackest black. You get 0.37 fl oz of product and this retails for about $7.

The wand is a pretty standard mascara wand, which aren't really my favorite. I find that these wants collect WAY more product then you need and I also find they make it difficult to really comb through the lashes. The formula for this mascara is to put it lightly, terrible. This literally does nothing for my lashes accept make them black. It's super wet, and takes forever to dry. Because this takes a long time to dry, this does transfer to the lids which is something that drives me crazy. If you have watery eyes like I do, this mascara will run like crazy. Most mascara's even if they aren't water resistant won't run with my watery eyes. I do not recommend this mascara at all as it basically just tints your lashes. The only person I would recommend this to, would be someone who is just learning to do mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...