Friday 18 May 2018

May Ipsy Bag

Hello everybody today I will be showing you what I got in the May 2018 Ipsy Glam bag. As always once I've had time to test each product I will be posting reviews.

The first thing I got in this months bag is a Adesse New York Gel Effect Nail Polish in the shade Oh Cabana Boy. This guys retails both on the Adesse website and the Ipsy website for $18.00 USD.


Next up we have the N15 eyeshadow brush by Slmissglam. This brush was made exclusively for the May Ipsy bag and therefor you can not buy it anywhere.

Next up we have this mask from TonyMoly. This is from the Painting Therapy Pack line and is a black charcoal mask. You can not buy this from Ipsy but I assume you can get this from wherever TonyMoly is sold. On the TonyMoly website one of these tubes will cost you $6.50 USD. If you aren't a huge fan of charcoal they have other types of mask from the Painting Therapy Pack line.

Next up is the Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist. The full size of this product is 2 fluid ounces and costs $10.00USD both on the Ipsy website and from the Air Repair website. Not super thrilled about getting this as i'm not really a huge skincare person. Masks are all I pretty much do besides moisturize and I have my holy grail moisturizer.

The final thing in this months bag is the Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow in Mermaid Teal. The full size of this eyeshadow (which isn't much bigger than the sample size) is 0.07 ounces and is $13.00 USD on both the Ipsy website and the Elizabeth Mott website.

Overall this bag was...ok. I wasn't really happy about getting that face spray. The brush although super cute is just a simple eyeshadow brush that most of us already have a ton of in that style. Not to mention my brush came slightly...deformed. I do like the eyeshadow and the nail polish though, I can't wait to try them.
What did you guys get in your Ipsy bags this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...