Friday 25 May 2018

Beau Gachis Tapered Blending Brush Review

How's it going everyone? Today I will be reviewing the Beau Gachis Tapered Blending brush. I received this in my April Ipsy Glam bag. This brush retails for $10.95 USD on the Beau Gachis website where it does ship to both Canada and the US.

This is quite a big brush to use the on eyes at least in my opinion. You use this to blend that eyeshadow is going to up the your brows. The way I use this is I will do a light blend on the edge of my shadow just to soften the look a bit. There will be nothing on the brush or it will mess up the look. I also use this to wipe away any fallout I get after I'm done with my eyeshadow.  If you are someone who wears highligher, I'm pretty sure this would work for highlighting both the face and nose as well.

The brush itself is fairly soft, the handle is pretty short which I'm not a huge fan of. I like longer handles as it makes it easier to do a soft blend, at least for me. I have had a few bristles fall out before I washed the brush, but after washing haven't had any fall out since. The website claims you could use this with cream products but I personally doubt it. This is just way to fluffy and has pretty much zero density.

It's not a brush I would go out and buy as I simply just don't use it that often. I feel like to there are better brushes out there that are cheaper. BH Cosmetics brushes are fairly cheap and are a decent quality. So this brush by Beau Gachis is a no go for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...