Monday 21 May 2018

BH Cosmetics Deluxe Carli Byble Eye and Highlighter Palette Review

Hows it going everyone? Today I will be reviewing the BH Cosmetics Deluxe Carli Byble Eye and Highlighter Palette. This palette currently retails for $22.50 USD on the BH Cosmetics website. There are 21 eyeshadow shades in here with 6 of them that can also be used as a highlighter. I did do swatches of everything in this palette, but unfortunately none of these shades of names. I started with the top row of eyeshadows and went down from there. All swatches were done with a finger and no eyeshadow base.

Row 1.


Row 2.

Row 3.

Row 4.

and finally Row 5.

Now I personally don't use any of the highlighters as highlighters. That bright white and the bright pink shade in the last set of swatches, I love using in the inner corner of the eye. As you can see from the swatches, these eyeshadows/highlighters are pretty freaking pigmented. The shimmer shades are super smooth and buttery. Some of the lighter matte shades I need to work at to get them to be their full opacity but that's not the end of the world to me. All of these shadows blend really nicely and are a really good quality considering the price. I find that lately BH Cosmetics is stepping up their game with the quality of their eyeshadows. For being a pretty warm natural palette you can do a good amount of looks with it, and for that I think would be good for traveling with. This eyeshadow palette also comes with a mirror, which is a big bonus for me. It drives me a little crazy when a palette doesn't come with a mirror. According to the BH Cosmetics website, this palette is also cruelty free, vegan, gluten free and allergy tested. I do think you guys should try this out, especially if you haven't tried anything from BH Cosmetics before. Their prices are pretty good and most of their stuff is pretty good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...