Friday 11 May 2018

Biorace Pore Tightening Pearl Clay Mask

How's it going everybody?! Today I am reviewing the Biorace Pore Tightening Pearl Clay Mask. I received this mask in my April Ipsy glam bag.  This product is $25 USD for 110 grams of product. The company claims that this mask will reduce the appearance of pores, draw out impurities and purify the skin complexion.

For starts I hate the smell of this mask. It's hard to describe but I will try my best to give you guys an idea as to how it smells. It sort of smells like clay mixed with rotting seaweed if that makes sense. After you've used the mask a few times though you get used to the smell and it isn't as strong as when you first use it. The texture of this product is pretty typical of a clay mask but it has little black chunks in it, which I assume is the pearl. This mask has no sensation on the face whatsoever. There is no cooling, tingling or burning that some masks are known for. (Glamglow anyone?)

For the somewhat small amount of product you get, I feel like this mask will last you a decent amount of time. You are supposed to do a thin layer of this mask 2 to 3 times a week. I personally like to use this on my T zone, like any other mask since this is mainly my problem area. you leave the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes, though I just leave it on until it's dried. This mask doesn't make your skin feel super tight while it's drying like some clay masks are known to do.

I don't really notice in change in my pores, especially the ones around my nose or in my skin complexion. My skin though does feel soft and clean after using the mask. A bonus is that this doesn't make my skin red after removal. (another dig at glamglow maybe?) This mask also doesn't dry out my skin which is a huge bonus for me. Other clay masks I've tried in the past make my skin really dry and I end up having to pile on the moisturizer after. This one, not so much.

I do really like this clay mask however, I don't think I will actually go out and purchase it. If I get it in another glam bag great I'll use it. You can only buy this at Ipsy (if you're american) or from the Biorace website but I can't find any information on shipping on the website. I'm going to assume that they ship to Canada, but that $25 will easily become at least $40 if not more thanks to conversion, taxes and duty. That's one of the main reasons why I won't buy it. It is a good mask though. If you live in America you should try it out since you guys get free shipping and can buy it from Ipsy for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...