Monday 7 May 2018

BH Costmetics Foil Eyes To Go Review

Hey there guys and gals, for today's review I will be reviewing the BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes to Go palette. BH Cosmetics has a range of these 6 pan on the go palettes on their website for $4.99 USD and there are many different finishes. The one I received for free in one of my orders was this foil eyes palette.

The shadows swatched pretty well without a base, however I find the two lighter shades when applied to eyes need to be built up a bit before reaching the swatched opacity. The texture of these shadows is way softer and nicer then what you get in BH's larger palettes, like 120 palettes. You don't need a base with these and fallout is minimal, which is nice. I am in love with the turquoise color and it looks great in the centre of the lid. I would say that the only major downfall with this (and most of BH's makeup) is that it is made in China. Personally, I don't really care but I know that there are people out there who refuse to buy anything that was made in China. These shadows are cruelty free though which I know is a huge plus. Anywho, I do honesty think that this little palette is going to be worth your money. I mean it's 5 bucks. You go to a drugstore and you can't even get a eyeshadow quad for that price. I highly recommend that you try this out, and if metallics aren't your thing BH does have other Eyes to Go palettes with other finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...