Friday 20 April 2018

Meech and Mia Loose Eyeshadow Review

Hows it going everybody? Today I am reviewing the Meech and Mia loose eyeshadow in the shade Copper. I can't find much information about this company but this loose eyeshadow came in my April Ipsy bag. You get 0.04oz of product and the shadow costs 11.50$. This company does not test on animals and from what I can read on the bottom of the jar, this product was made in Australia.

First off this is a loose eyeshadow, so therefore it will be messy if you aren't careful. This does have a sifter so you don't need to worry about your shadow poofing out of existence as soon as you open the lid. The first swatch is the product with no base and done with just a finger. The second swatch is done with a brush and the third with a brush and a sticky base. As you can see this is a super pigmented, beautiful shadow. You do need a sticky base with this though, as it will blend away into nothingingness. A major downfall is you can only get this product on the Ipsy website (if you live in the USA) and on the Meech and Mia website, which only ships to the USA and Canada. This loose shadow is nice, but I honesty don't know if I'll buy it again. If I get it in a Ipsy bag, ok sure I will use it, but it's just not something I would go out and buy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...