Monday 23 April 2018

Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara Review

What's up everyone? Today I will be reviewing the Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara. This product came in my April Ipsy bag. The full size retails on Ipsy and on the Doucce website for 24$.

The wand is this mascara isn't really my favorite. It's quite spikey and actually kind of hurts when applying. I also find that this kind of want picks up much more product then you actually need, especially at the tip so you need to give it a good wipe before using. The wand is also quite large which for me anyway, makes it a bit hard to get the lashes on the inner corner of the eye. The formula on this mascara is ok, not anything super special in my opinion. It feels somewhat comfortable on the eye and doesn't appear to flake. I do not know how well this will hold up to crying or just simply getting wet, but I suspect that it won't run too bad. It is a bit difficult to remove and I usually wake up looking like a racoon the next morning as I can't get all of it off, but that's not a huge deal to me. Even though my lashes don't appear to flake, this mascara does make my lashes feel dry or crunchy. Now I already have long lashes so length isn't something I really care about however, this doesn't appear to make my lashes any longer or fuller. I've also noticed that because of the wand, I can't comb through my lashes that great.
It does suck that you can only get this product through Ipsy or Doucce, and both only ship to Canada or the United States. I do think though, that your not missing much. I know that there are better or similar mascaras at the drugstore for a cheaper price than this. My personal favorite is the Covergirl Volume in the orange tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...