Wednesday 6 March 2019

February Ipsy - What I Got

hello everyone, today i thought i'd show you what i got in my feburary ipsy glam bag. if you don't know what ipsy is, it's a monthly makeup subscription where you get 5 deluxe to full sized makeup products for $10. they also have a points system where you get points for reviewing products and can redeem those for more makeup! this month i did redeem my points for an eye shadow.

this is the eye shadow i redeemed my points on. it's the lush eye shadow by iby beauty in the shade midnight sky. never heard of this brand but can't wait to try the shadow out.

the first actual thing in my bag this month is this powder brush 50f from farah brushes. i'm not someone who uses a lot of face products so this is actually my second only powder brush. it seems to be decent thus far and the color is pretty cute.

next are these two sheet masks from sur.medic. to be honest all sheet masks feel the same to me pretty much but whatever. if it helps bring moisture to my dry ass face then i'll happily use it.

next up is this petite bunny gloss bar in juicy cherry from tony moly. it's literally like a lip smackers. but my review on this will be later.

next is this pressed eye shadow from meech and mia in the shade taupe. now i have tried their loose eye shadows and liked that so i am curious to try out their pressed shadows.

finally we have this be bright illuminating concealer from kokie cosmetics in the shade light. meh i really only use concealer on my eyes as again i don't often wear foundation but i guess i could give this a try. i'm not to sure about the color though.

so that was my ipsy bag for the month of february. it was....meh like i gave it a 2 out of 5. what did you guys get in your ipsy? i'm actually considering canceling as this is the second month in a row where i'm like...the bag was meh. what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...