Monday 4 March 2019

Colourpop Build Your Own Palette

hello everyone, today we will be looking at my custom palette i did from colourpop. colourpop has the option to build your own palettes in various sizes. i did the small eye shadow palette and it cost me $30 for 12 eye shadows. i would actually like to own every single colourpop eye shadow but i know that's not going to happen anytime soon. anyway the formula of these are the same as every colorpop eye shadow so i'm not going to actually do a review. this is more of a swatch and tell if you like.

first up we have tea garden (a shade i have been wanting for a long time), crackle, conjure up and superzoom.

next we have pardiso, heavenly, meteorite and sandbar. i didn't have a hot pink like this in my collection until now.

next is antimatter, earthshine, try me and take flight. so i didn't actually know that earthshine was in the it's my pleasure palette so now i have two! and can we just talk about how pretty antimatter is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...