Wednesday 11 July 2018

Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette. This eyeshadow palette retails for $59.00CND on both the Sephora website and the Urban Decay website. There are 21 eyeshadows that come in mattes, shimmers and metallics. This eyeshadow palette is cruelty free and free of parabans.

For the first row we have Breakaway (literally the same color as my skin), Stranded, Blaze, Weekender, Still Shot, Riff and Good As Gone.

For the next row we have Hell Ride, Baka, Accelerate, Guilt Trip, Ignite, Smog and Wanderlust.

Next we have Wildheart, Punk, Double Life, Jet, Drift, Radio and Big Sky.

Before we go on to the actual review, I apologize for some of the eyeshadows not being in focus, I don't have a fancy camera so close ups are a pain to do. Anyway...on to the review!

I really like this eyeshadow palette, the shadows are pigmented and are easy to work with. The mattes in this palette are way better quality than the ones in the Naked palettes. They are super soft and pigmented. The downside is I have noticed with both Hell Ride and Baja that you do get a big of kick back in the pan. Drift is by far my favorite shade in this palette. It's like a dark grey with some hints of blue in it which is super pretty. I feel like this is the perfect palette for someone who likes to do natural looks but wants to add a bit of color. You can go super natural with this palette or bring out the darker colors and make it super smokey. I also want to mention that the packaging has some good weight to it thanks to the huge mirror. I personally kind of wish that there were some sort of hinges to hold up the mirror so I don't have to when I'm using it.

Overall this is a pretty good palette. I highly recommend this to anyone, especially people who have tried something like the Naked Palettes in the past and hated them. This palette is one hundred times better and much more versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...