Monday 9 July 2018

Revlon Balm Stain Review

Hey everybody today I will be reviewing the Revlon Balm Stains, formally known as the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. Here I have the shades Honey and Sweetheart. These guys retail for about 11.00 CND and you get 0.095 ounces of product. These balm stains are made in the USA and there are currently 13 different shades.

Here are the swatches. The top one if honey, which is a my lips but better shade. The bottom is Sweetheart which is a bright pink. These are super comfortable on the lips and will last a decent time as well. Brighter shades like Sweetheart will leave a slight pink stain on the lips that is in my opinion flattering. So if you are someone like me who hates having to constantly re apply lip products you'd love this. Even after eating you still have a bit of color. Being that these are supposed to be a balm they take a long time to dry down, but once they do it doesn't feel drying at all like a liquid lipstick does. There is a mint scent but that goes away once you apply these on your lips, so if you are someone who hates it when products smell you don't have to worry to much about this. I think these are perfect to throw in your purse and use on the go. Being that they in the jumbo pencil format they are easy to apply and you don't need a mirror. I highly recommend these balm stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...