Wednesday 4 July 2018

Biobell #UnicornGlow Perfect Radience Tencel Face Mask

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Biobell #UnicornGlow Perfect Radience Tencel Face Mask. I received this item in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. This mask retails for $4.99 USD on both the Ipsy website and the Biobell website.
This face mask is paraban free, gluten free, vegan and cruelty free. As well as that this mask was made with no gmo's is anti pollution (whatever that means) and made with natural extracts. All the good things that the hippy dippy's will love. Supposedly there is chocolate, mullberry and honey in this mask.
I was hoping that since it is claimed to have chocolate in it, that this mask would smell like chocolate. Nope, it doesn't. Instead is smells like rubbing alcohol and some sort of combination of fruit and flowers. Not my favorite, that's for sure.
I thought that this being a sheet mask would help hydrate my dry skin, boy was I wrong. I honestly feel that the only thing this face mask accomplished was making my skin even dryer. I also had trouble keeping this mask on my face, making that 15 minutes go by slow as I had to keep my head back in order to not have the mask fall off my face.
Can you guys tell that I'm not a fan of this? I feel like this company is trying to grab people with the whole unicorn trend thing. Really though, this isn't worth it, the only thing I like about it is the cute packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...