Friday 29 June 2018

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon


Hello everyone today I will be reviewing Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Cryaon in the shade Glace. I received a sample of this lip crayon for free with one of my Sephora orders. The full size of this product retails for $28.00 CND at Sephora and comes in 22 shades. These lip crayons are cruelty free, leaping bunny certified and made in the glorious country of Canada. You get 0.05 ounces of product. These are made from natural, organic ingredients, paraban free, sulfate free and phthalate free. Basically if there was some sort of zombie apocalypse you could eat this lip color if you had to.

Glace is described as a dust rose but to me looks a little bit more brown in real life than it does online. This lip product is literally the exact same as my natural lip color so I of course don't really see the lip product on my lips. It does feel nice and comfortable on the lips though and I wouldn't mind trying other shades. I don't know how long this lasts on the lips as well I couldn't see the color disappear since it is literally my lip color. My guess based on whether I could still feel it on my lips or not, is that it lasted a couple of hours. Basically once I went to eat or drink something then the lip product would be gone. That's kind of the standard wear time for most lip crayons. I feel like these would be the perfect thing to throw in your purse and take with you to use on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...